Hackers are a very savvy bunch. Even when you take all safety precautions, if your data is incentivizing enough, they may find a way to get past your levels of protection and compromise your website. When that happens, it’s useful to have a backup, but it’s even more important to ask a professional for help in pinpointing the cause of the hack, evaluating the damage and cleansing the website of malware. They may even give you some suggestions for extra security.
The WordPress Hack Recovery process includes:
- – Determining the cause of the hack.
- – Evaluating the amount of damage caused to the website.
- – Cleansing all infected files.
- – Restoring unrecoverable files from backup.
- – Performing tests and analysis to confirm full website restoration.
Experienced developers. Totally painless process. Same-day delivery.