Adaptability is one of the reasons why WordPress is such a good choice for small business websites. Its plugin system makes it easy to add a ton of features to any website, big or small. You can use plugins to boost SEO, to upgrade security, to add shopping or blogging capabilities, to integrate email campaigns, to add forms and pop-ups, to analyze data and much, much more. Whatever you need your WordPress website to do, there’s probably a plugin that can make it happen.
The WordPress Plugin setup process includes:
- – Obtaining plugin files and placing them on server.
- – Determining the latest compatible version with current WordPress core and other plugins.
- – Defining the best installation procedure according to documentation.
- – Installing the plugin.
- – Activating license (if required).
- – Testing and troubleshooting.
Experienced developers. Totally painless process. Same-day delivery.